Airbnb Turnover Cleaning
Airbnb accommodation is experiencing a huge growth, both globally and here in Perth too.
If you own or manage an Airbnb property, you will know that it must be presented in the neatest, cleanest manner possible to ensure getting consistent occupancy and the best possible rates per night etc.
Perth Premium Cleaning Services has been doing regular turnover cleans for a number of Airbnb clients for some time now.
Quite a few engage us through the Properly app. https://www.getproperly.com/en
as it clearly controls specific requirements and completions etc.
Of course there are also other systems for this, and we can work with those too.
What’s Covered in my Airbnb Clean?
We can carry out all aspects of turnover cleaning, such as:
- General cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, mopping etc (only eco-friendly products used)
- Stripping and making beds
- Depending on specific client requirements, we can also wash and return laundry if required.
- Replenish complementary toiletries, toilet paper, kitchen supplies etc
- When required – Window cleaning, Carpet cleaning, Tile and Grout cleaning and more.
We do not have a fixed price for these cleans, as every property and client has different requirements.
We have detailed discussions with each client to make sure we understand EXACTLY what they want and the job is then priced accordingly.
Note: We ONLY do Premium work, so we don’t price match with cheaper, lower quality cleaners.
Scheduling Your Clean
- Depending on which booking system you use; once we have a confirmed turnover clean, we assign it to staff that have been specifically trained to do these cleans.
- If requested, we can notify you once the clean has been completed and the property is available for the next occupancy.
- Whilst we are very aware that things can change at short notice regarding your booking dates and times, because our staff are already engaged in scheduled cleans, last minute alterations to the cleaning date/time is not always possible. Therefore, please give us as much notice as possible to allow rescheduling where possible.
Consistent and reliable turnover cleans require clear and open communication from all parties. We can be contacted anytime to ensure we understand your requirements and we will always inform you about any unexpected issues we encounter.
For added peace of mind we have current comprehensive insurance policies and police clearances.
Sharon – Hostpro
“I have been working with Grace for almost a year with some short-term rental properties that need hotel-style cleanliness and set-up. She is flexible, prompt, open to feedback, and very committed. I have also engaged Marty for window-cleaning, carpets, bathroom grout and shower screens, and driveway oil marks. They are a great team!”