Professional Carpet Cleaning
There are many different reasons to have your carpets cleaned by a professional Carpet cleaner. If you have any of the below problems – we can help you:
- General brightening and improvement in appearance
- Wine and coffee stains
- Pet stains and odours
- Improving indoor air quality
- Ink and makeup stains
- Food spills
- Dirt and general soiling
- High traffic areas in office buildings
- Property vacate cleans and rent inspection cleans
- Hygiene cleaning for elderly clients, children and people with allergies
- Prolonging the life of your carpets – Regular professional cleaning will make them last longer and save you money in the long term. The Australian Standard recommends a minimum of every 12 months for residential carpets.
Clean Carpets for Your Health
- Hot Water Extraction (sometimes called steam cleaning) significantly improves indoor air quality, and this is especially helpful for those with allergies or respiratory problems.
- It is a fact that from time to time, everybody spills a drink or drops some food on their carpets and these messes are unsightly and can sometimes chemically damage certain carpet types if not promptly and professionally flushed out.
- Also, pets can sometimes leave problems with urine, faeces, hair, blood, body oils and odours in carpets. Only a trained Professional should treat these complex substances. Someone who really understands what they are doing; otherwise the bacteria that are present can present some real health problems for the residents.