Hard Floor Cleaning and Care
There are many different reasons to have your hard floors cleaned.
Our Technician is trained and qualified in the following areas to give you the best possible results.
- Cleaning and polishing of Vinyl and Linoleum floors
- Cleaning and polishing of natural stone and timber flooring
- Stripping and sealing of hard floors
- One of only a handful of WA Technicians authorised to apply therange of super-hard-wearing sealers
- Certified Stone floor protector Applicator
Great Results for Hard Floors
If you have any of the below problems – we can help you
- General brightening and improvement in appearance
- Pet stains and odours
- Food spills/stains
- Dirt and general soiling
- High traffic areas in homes or office buildings
- Property vacate cleans and rent inspection cleans
- Preparing a property for sale or rent
- Hygiene cleaning for elderly clients, children and people with allergies
- Different types of flooring eg Slate, Terrazzo, Polished Concrete, Vinyl etc
Completed results for full strip and seal of Slate Floor
Honing, Polishing and Sealing a Terrazzo Floor
Every job has its own unique challenges and requirements. This means that each job is individually assessed and a specific solution is created for those problems.
Marty, the PPCS Technician, has considerable training to deal with any issues present.
We are always clear, honest and ethical towards our clients and only environmentally friendly products are used.
Note: We ONLY do Premium work, so we don’t price match with cheaper, lower quality cleaners.
- Once you book our services, the booking is put in our calendar for the requested day. We always try to arrive as close to the arranged time as possible, and will contact you if anything changes.
- Because a proper floor clean involves multiple steps, it is simply not possible to move furniture items eg, tables, lounges, chairs etc around for the cleaning.
If you wish to have the areas under them cleaned – please move them out of the way ahead of time. Also, if you can pick up all small items and store them away from the areas to be cleaned it would be appreciated.
- Once we begin work, your place actually becomes a worksite, with hazards you may not understand. So, although you can be present if you wish, it is preferred if you can remain outside of our work area for your safety.
- Pets can be alarmed by all the activity and noise and are best kept outside or taken for a walk during the process.
- If possible, we like you to inspect the work at completion to make sure you are happy with everything.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
With the understanding that some Grout may be so old, damaged or badly stained (Grout is porous and can deeply absorb some types of soiling) that it can never look new again…we offer the below guarantee.
We are so confident of our high-quality service that we offer all our clients a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not totally satisfied with the service we have provided within 3 days of the completing the clean (any cleaning-related problems will appear inside this time), we will happily re-clean your floor free of charge.
For added peace of mind we have current comprehensive insurance policies and police clearances.