Perth Builders Cleans
Perth Premium Cleaning Services helps Perth’s Builders by allowing them to present all their hard work to their clients in the best possible way – First impressions count! Our experience in builders cleans is extensive, we can do everything from wiping down plaster dust and cleaning windows through to specialised removal of grout haze, concrete spatter and paint spots.
Everything will be left in a state that you will be proud to hand over.
Our experience includes:
- Home renovations
- New home builds for builders and owners
- Final handover cleaning at the Fiona Stanley Hospital
- Final cleans for the Crown Casino display apartments
- Warwick Stadium
- Office complexes
- Apartment blocks
- Shop fit-outs
Our Builders Clean Process
- We will have a detailed discussion onsite with every client to make sure we understand the scope of the clean, any specific concerns or requirements and to simply make sure we are on the same page as you regarding what is to be done.
- We bring EVERYTHING needed to do your clean (our products are very effective and environmentally friendly) so there are no extra costs and no nasty surprises.
- A thorough Builders clean often takes a lot longer to do properly than many people realise, but we will keep working until EVERYTHING is completed.
- Give us a call and talk through your requirements with our friendly team and we will be able to work out what we need to do to make the process as simple and easy as possible for you.
- Once you are booked in, you can relax, as we ALWAYS turn up at the agreed time to do the clean and will communicate with you if we come across any issues.
- We always do Builders cleans with multiple staff, to ensure the job gets done quicker and so we can cross-check our work for quality.
- Prices will depend on exactly what your requirements are, so, please contact us directly on 0439 704 328 to discuss.
Because we want this to be as easy as possible for you, all our work is guaranteed. This means that if anything is overlooked or is not quite clean enough to meet the inspection – we will go back and fix the problem at our own expense.