Upholstery cleaning is actually a lot more complicated than you might imagine.
This is due to factors like the vast array of different fabric types, and blends of fabrics –which can all respond differently to a given cleaning method – through to difficult to remove stains like body oils and fluids, pet accidents and food spills etc.
Your PPCS Technician is trained and certified to identify these issues and will select the most appropriate cleaning method for your furniture.
Our Upholstery Specialist Can Clean:
- Household Chairs, Sofas and Couches
- Public Seating in Theatres and Schools
- Seating in Restaurants and Cafes
- Upholstery in Boats, Vehicles and Aircraft
- In addition, we can clean most mattresses, but there are limitations on what can be achieved for some mattresses.
Book One of Our Premium Upholstery Cleans for
- General brightening and improvement in appearance
- Hygiene cleaning for elderly clients, children and people with allergies
- Pet stains and odours
- Food spills/stains
- Dirt and general soiling
- Prolonging the life of your Upholstery by regular maintenance cleaning.
- Protecting your upholstery with a high quality Fabric Protectant
- Cleaning and sanitising mattresses for appearance and for your health
- Detailed cleaning of and applying Protectant to Leather furniture
Leather Upholstery Cleaning Available
Experience and Professional
Every job has its own unique challenges and requirements. This means that each job is individually assessed and a specific solution is created for those problems.
We are always clear, honest and ethical towards our clients and only environmentally friendly products are used.
Note: We ONLY do Premium work, so we don’t price match with cheaper, lower quality cleaners.
- Once you book our services, the booking is put in our calendar for the requested day. We always try to arrive as close to the arranged time as possible, and will contact you if anything changes.
- We will carefully assess your Upholstery before beginning the job and will discuss with you all likely outcomes and issues with the cleaning process.
- If possible, we like you to also inspect the work at completion to make sure you are happy with everything.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
With the understanding that some Upholstery fabrics may be so old, damaged or badly stained (body oils and certain drink and food spills can permanently damage some fabrics if not cleaned off very quickly) that they can never look new again…we offer the below guarantee.
We are so confident of our high-quality service that we offer all our clients a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not totally satisfied with the service we have provided within 3 days of the completing the clean (any cleaning-related problems will appear inside this time), we will happily re-clean your upholstery free of charge.
For added peace of mind we have current comprehensive insurance policies and police clearances.