Special Cleaning Services
Unique, special cleans can include:
- Clean-up after birthday parties, work/office parties, weddings and other events in halls, churches or homes etc.
- Specialised odour control for hard or soft surfaces or even open areas.
- Allergy Cleans
What are Allergies? An allergy occurs when the body overreacts to an allergen or ‘trigger’ that is typically harmless to most people. The symptoms of an allergy range from mild to severe.
Many people recognize allergy symptoms such as a runny or stuffy nose, itchy, watery eyes and sneezing from dust exposure related to common household chores such as vacuuming, sweeping, and dusting.
House dust exposure can also trigger asthma symptoms such as wheezing, coughing, chest tightness and shortness of breath. House dust is a mixture of many substances and its content may vary from home to home.
Exposure to only small amounts of the offending allergen can cause allergy symptoms.In addition, high levels of exposure to dust mite waste are known to be an important factor in the development of asthma in children. There are many sources of information on reducing the levels of house dust and other allergens in your home.
A Cleaning Company that can help with household allergens
We have personal experience with having an allergy sufferer in our family. We are used to cleaning in such a way that allergy symptoms are minimised or eliminated.
- We can offer a service specifically tailored to your particular allergy. If you let us know of any allergy that you have, we will be happy to work with you to find suitable cleaning products that do not cause you any symptoms.
- We have a range of environmentally-friendly and natural cleaning products including vinegar, citrus, alcohol and baking soda based products that are proven to be both effective cleaning agents and to not irritate most allergy sufferers.
- Vacuums with HEPA filters reduce the amount of particles thrown up in the air when vacuuming. PPCS has a well maintained vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter that we will use to greatly reduce airborne dust when your house is cleaned.
- We also have a commercial-grade steam cleaner which can be used to clean and sterilise most surfaces if required.
- In addition, if required, our Technician Division can provide Carpet and Upholstery cleaning to Australian Standards as well as other specialised services.
Let us help
- Give us a call and talk through your requirements with our friendly team and we will be able to work out what we need to do to make the process as simple and easy as possible for you.
- We bring EVERYTHING needed to do your clean (our products are very effective and environmentally friendly) so there are no extra costs and no nasty surprises.
- If you wish to have us use your own equipment and products, this can be arranged if agreed in advance.
- Once you are booked in, you can relax, as we ALWAYS turn up at the agreed time to do the clean and will communicate with you if we come across any issues.
- Prices will depend on exactly what your requirements are, so, please contact us directly on 0439 704 328 to discuss.
Peace of mind
- Because allergy sources can be difficult to pin down precisely, sometimes it can take a little while to get a perfect result. But we will communicate with you and keep working on the problem until we get you the relief you need.
- We appreciate that you might be reluctant to allow unknown people into your home to clean it; therefore, all of our staff have current Police Clearances and are carefully vetted by us as well.